Friday 23 September 2016

A Washi Father's Day

Because I have 3 wonderful men in my life (my hubby, my father & my father-in-law) I usually run low on time to create full detailed cards with coloured images for all of them. So to make sure that I have enough cards for Father's Day (we recently celebrated) I put together this as a quick card to make sure each of the men in my life know how special they are!


Card ingredients include:

Stamps: Kaszazz 'Happy Father's Day'
Papers:  cardstock
Dies: Kaszazz Cogs, Memory Box Man Tools

7 comments:

  1. Great Father's Day cards and a great use of the Washi tape.
    Thank you for joining our colour challenge this week at Allsorts.

    Kath

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Father's Day card Alicia, super design and colours. Thanks for sharing with us at Creative Craft Cottage, good luck in the draw and look forward to you joining us again soon. Jennifer DT member x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great fathers day card, I love the papers and embellishments.It would be fantastic if you shared this creation at Anything goes September link-up, Just keep on creating
    Susan xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. great work! Thanks for joining us at Creative Craft Cottage. Good luck.
    Bye,
    Groetjes van Ine (DT)
    http://creaine-cards.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning Masculine card
    Thank you for your entry at Scrapping4funChallenges.
    Hugs
    Rachelle DT
    http://scrapping4funchallenges.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous male card :-))
    Thank you for joining us at Scrappin4Fun challenge.
    Hugs, Andreja

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful!! Thank you for joining in our 'Anything Goes' Challenge at Creative Craft Cottage :)

    ReplyDelete