Thursday 26 June 2014

Simple Sympathy

I hate making sympathy cards as it's never nice to have to say goodbye to someone. Here is a quick and simple card which is elegant and classic. I used some old paper & this was the first time playing with both new dies too. The edge of the designer paper has been sponged and distressed before sewing around the edges. After attaching the die cuts, I've added some Liquid Pearls to give it a bit of a lift


Card ingredients include:

Paper: Melissa Frances 'Classic Elegance', cardstock
Stamp: Kaiser Craft 'with sympathy' sentiment
Dies: Die Version Viney Heart, Memory Box Macarena Corner
Other: Vintage Photo Distress Ink, distressing tool, sewing machine, Pearl Onyx Liquid Pearls

I'm entering this card into the following challenges:

3 comments:

  1. A very elegant card. Thanks for sharing it with us this week at Crafty Catz. Naomi x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate making sympathy cards to, this is so elegant. Thank you for entering with us over at JIC this week, I hope you will join us again next week (Tue new challenges start) and also for our monthly challenge which also starts on Tuesday. Sian (JIC Co-Owner)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like colors to use, good luck and see you soon Tinanoute

    ReplyDelete