Thursday 12 December 2013

Teachers Loot Bag

For a gift to give my daughters teacher along with her card, I also made this loot bag. I used a journal pocket & leveled the base so that it would stand up. I die cut a window in it & attached some plastic film onto the inside of the bag.



I stamped the bag with a graph background stamp & a 'Teach' sentiment in Distress Ink Vintage Photo. I added a few strips of washi tape to both the front & back. Both stamps & the washi tape are from Kaszazz. I finished it off with some ribbon stapled in the shape of a heart, & some buttons.

I'm entering this into the following challenges:




5 comments:

  1. Now that's my kind of pocket...one that holds sweet treats! Thank you for playing along with us at Cuttin' and Stampin' Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your use of washi tape on this one! Thanks for sharing over at Cuttin' and Stampin'.

    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmmmmm, yummy!! Lovely project and I love the sentiment!
    Thank you for your entry at Scrapping4funChallenges.
    Rachelle DT
    http://scrapping4funchallenges.blogspot.com
    Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

    ReplyDelete
  4. great treat for the teacher, thanks for joining us at just inspirational challenges. good luck
    caroline dt

    ReplyDelete
  5. fun treat bag! Thank you for joining us at Cuttin' and Stampin' Lynda DT member

    ReplyDelete